Sinister: I dont't know a subject that is great enough for you

Imke Wiggerts idwiggerts at xxx.nl
Fri Feb 27 13:32:19 GMT 2004

Dear everyone,

It's been a while since my last post so I thougt that it would be a good
time to post again. I'm a little scared because last week a got this
email from my dad with my sinisterposts in it! AAH! He just typed my
name at google and there they were... bit scary don't you think? So, I
won;t write about all my hangovers and so because of my dad watching
over me ;)

Yesterday I went to Rotterdam to the Arthall where was a exposition of
Mucha. He was a Jugendstill/art nouveau painter and made these really
great things... There were also 4 other expositions (photos, smoking in
the art, etcetera) so for less than 5 euros we saw five expositions! It
was really great...

The day before yesterday I did something really stupid. Thats why I
won't tell it anybody. But I can't tell it no one so I tell it to you,
but promiss that you won't tell it to anyone, okay?! Well, I went
shoppin, just by my self, I bought 5 great cd's (air, pulp fiction, paul
simon, lamb, paul mc cartney...) and just walked trough the people
smiling... It felt great! So when I was at the station again to get the
train I realized that the boy I really really liked (that's also
something you must not tell to anyone! I don't wanna fall in love
again...) was maybe just taking the same train is me. BUT... there are 2
trains going to my place. the first is just going straight to my home
and that takes 15 minutes or so, the second is stopping at all the
stations and is really slow... that boy I was talking about had to take
the second train so I did to... I was sitting in the train, just
watching cows and listening to screaming children with my new cds really
close to me (I felt like a little kid..) and, well, he wasn't there...
but hey, maybe he wasn't even in the place I went shopping... so, it was
just a stupid thing and I wanted to tell it because I think that if I
tell it to anyone else they just smile and look at me and think I'm just
a really strange girly... well I am!

So, this morning the beautifull sound of Isobel Campbell woke me... what
a great cd!!!

Franz Ferdinand is sold out... but now we are going to bauer...

I think I'm gonna quit. I need a cigaret (jep, I'm an addict..) wish me
luck with not falling in love, all men are bastards! (oops. sorry guys,
not you, and not you, but the boys who didn't treat me well...
understand?)

love and a hug, imke

did you know you can't drive trough a wall?? (I have a new mobile phone
and got a xbox with it for free so now I;m addicted to midtown
madness..)