Sinister: what,will,i,say,the,next,day,to,whatever,i,drag,to,my,hotel,tonight

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 6 16:31:48 GMT 2004

hello strangers,

This Christmas was quite exciting, mainly because my flat mate bought me the
new B&S album on vinyl. It was most unexpected and much appreciated. when i
came back from the festive jovolities i had a listen to it. Now, i am going
to have to admit that i haven't had much faith in old B&S of late, i really
didn't like Storytelling and decided to put off buying the new one in fear
of more disappointment. However, i am REALLY impressed with the new one, at
first i thought it was slightly over produced but when i listened again to
FISHYCLAP i decided that it isn't, it is infact brilliant. I think it works
very well as an album and they appear to have found that perfect B&S sound.
It even has slight elements of Feeling Sinister in it. My faith in them has
been restored. And the last track is F@@@@@G cool!!!!

That's all i have to say really, wooohoo hannah b