Sinister: I am a bad vicar

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Fri Jan 9 20:11:34 GMT 2004

hello again Sinister,

I hope the new year is treating you well. For me there is the excitement of
repenting of sins and turning over a new leaf, for I have just this evening
put my Sinister Christmas Presents in the post. They should reach you in
time for the start of the Chinese new year. I am determined that I will
never again be late with the despatch of Sinister Christmas Presents.

meanwhile I read in an e-mail that Belle & Sebastian are on another European
tour, but sadly are not playing Ireland. One of the annoying things about
Ireland is that bands don't play here when they're on their UK tours,
because it's not in the UK, but they don't play here when they're on
European tours either, because it's on the other side of the UK and no where
near the rest of Europe. I have applied logic to this question, and have
resolved that if B&S won't come to the vicar then the vicar will have to go
to B&S. Accordingly I am going to time my long postponed trip to Berlin to
coincide with their gig there.

I am bringing someone very special with me, and we are applying a lot of
thought to the question of who will support the B&S in Berlin. I think
SCOOTER would be a good choice. Maybe B&S and SCOOTER could join each other
onstage and the whole gig could turn into a totally mad for it happy techno
rave. That would rock. Failing that RAMMSTEIN would be good too. Actually,
what would really rock would be if B&S covered a SCOOTER or RAMMSTEIN song
at the gig. I'd love that. Special friend Irene has the idea that bemulleted
sex siren PEACHES is currently resident in Berlin, so maybe they could have
her on the bill too. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Beyond that I've been listening to a lot of electropop and post punk.
Ladytron are currently rocking the rafters here in the vicarage. I wish they
would come and play here in Dublin, I really do.

moving along, moving along, moving along I go,

bless you all,

DV