Sinister: i'm a moo-foo

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Jan 14 16:37:49 GMT 2004

TIME TIME TIME SEE WHAT'S BECOME OF ME

Aw, reading jenowl's post brings a tear to my eyes, all growed up and
everything.  (That's jen, not my eyes, my eyes are still as ungrowed up as
before, fixated to girls' boobies and stuff).  aw.  i still remember the day
when she gave me 2 hugs, and now she's blowing up cookers, and a dental
student and everything.  And one day the hard kids will have teeth trouble
and they shall fear when Jen is upon them, with a drill.  "You may start to
taste blood in a minute, but don't worry as you'll pass out soon enough
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA".

And Neil Robertson returns, too, apparently.  However I am suspecting this
to be an imposter, a quick analysis on his email.

The search for the word "fuck" produced 0 result(s).
The search for the word "fucking" produced 0 result(s).
The search for the word "prick" produced 0 result(s).
The search for the word "cunt" produced 0 result(s).

The most expressive word on the two recent emails was "AARGH".  Am I the
only person disappointed?

DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE, IT'S BOUND TO BE A BETTER RIDE THAN WHAT YOU'VE GOT
PLANNED

It was really cool the other day, I wasn't hungry at lunchtime so I thought
I'd spend the hour on going for a walk - just an aimless wander - and for
some reason all of a sudden the fact that there was nobody who knew me on
the street and there was nowhere in particular that i had to go made me feel
inordinately happy.

CARRY A CUP IN YOUR HAND

Another happy thing this week was the purchase of "WWE SMACKDOWN - HERE
COMES THE PAIN"

for the Playstation 2 - oh my god, a game involving muscular blokes hugging
each other and sitting on each other's faces has never been so much fun!
And what's more, there's a special mode where you control all these girly
wrestlers and they have to rip each others' clothes off to win!!!!  What a
great game!

HANG ON TO YOUR HOPES MY FRIEND, THAT'S AN EASY THING TO SAY, BUT IF YOUR
HOPES SHOULD PASS AWAY SIMPLY PRETEND THAT YOU CAN BUILD THEM AGAIN

Yay.  New single and stuff out but unfortunately it'll be out the week when
I'm off to the Far East, so i might have to wait until I return to listen to
this.  I wonder what the REMIX is gonna be like, i hope it will have lots of
drumbeatz in it like....

"DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH i'm a cuckoo DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH Harajuku DUSH,
DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH, DUSH" and then go straight into Blue
Monday by New Order. "dup dup   dup dup  dup dup dupdupdupdupdupdupdupdup
DUSH  DUSH  DUSH, Crash!  I'm a cuckoo!"

That'd be mental!

------------------

Season change with the scenery
weaving time in a tapestry
won't you stop and remember me
at any convenient time?
Funny how my memory skips
Looking over manuscripts
of unpublished rhyme.

Possibly the best bit of lyrics ever written that doesn't involve the fact
that a woman needs a fish like a man needs a bicycle, which of course makes
for the best lyrics.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.