Sinister: I’d swallow chalk and swear it was cheese!

anders anders at xxx.com
Wed Jan 14 19:58:57 GMT 2004

  Hola Sinisterinos y Sinisterinas,

   One thing that has been bugging me lately;
In, for instance, a book called "Vidas", which we use in our Spanish classes, how do they manage to write the upside-down question marks?
I manage when I do hand-writing, sure, but by typing?
Anyone who knows? I'd be thankful if you told me.
Every time I see one of them I wonder how on earth they managed, and it's hard to focus. please help!

   :? (upside-down)

   Another thing that's getting on my nerves is how, every single time I intend to write the word "mail", I write "mial"
Every time!
Except just now, but this time i used one finger and was typing carefully so that it'd be correct.
Mial. To me it sounds a bit like what the cat says.

   "Miaaal" said the dyslectic cat.

   Have you seen Finding Nemo?
It is amazing. It's the funniest film I've seen in a while I think. One of the best Disney films ever.
This was the best since Lion King, and you don't know how much I love Lion King. And I won't tell. Just that I am, still, close to knowing it by heart. In Norwegian of course, but still. To most of you I guess that's even more impressing. "Norwegian! I can't even say Hello in Norwegian!"
"Hei onkel Scar!" says Simba, trying to say
"Hi uncle Scar!"
And we learned something today as well.
Lion King is still The Best, but Finding Nemo is runner up, and chasing the lion's tail.
Go to the cinema!

   But don't you blame me if you feel sorry when you see a fish, or if you’re, with whom you’re going, sneaks into your house at night to free your beloved friends.
They even kiss you when you stick one of your fingers into the water. They like you. They enjoy being in your imprisonment. Tell yourself. See the film.
Free them.
Let the wee, coy one back in the corner meet his dad again. Don’t blame me. Do not visit the elephant churchyard without leave. Stay out of Mirkwood at night. Do not leave the path. Remember who you are! And don’t blame me if you go insane.
As some might do.

   I am no movie. Neither the oh so lovely Finding Nemo nor the oh so SUCKing Christine.
Though I’d rather love to be The Return of the King, or Gandalf at least;

   Anders the White.

   Nice. Mr. Grey/White should have been Person of the Year, instead “the American Soldier” grabbed the award. Brave as he is. I’d rather give the price to “the average Iraqi” if they absolutely had to give it to someone that abstract.

   Christine was one freaky old car.
Freaky as hell.
First she was hardly more than a heap of metal.
The nerdy guy then made her become a more or less “cool” (but oh so dangerous) car.

Condolences to the murdered girl and her family.

Though; I can’t say I remember how it ended.

   If you’re in Sweden, or within the range of the Swedish broadcasting-thingy (as I am!) watch it on Saturday!
Just so that you can appreciate good films even more on an other occasion.

   I’ve seen one film with living hands.
One with giant under-soil creatures killing lots of decent gentlemen.
And I’ve seen Deep Impact.

   Tomorrow I am to have a wee play at school.
The script written by me.
I had help though, from Tolkien because it is a scene from The Hobbit, when they are captured by the wooden elves. And I am a dwarf; Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror King Under the Mountain! (in fact!)
My 12 fellow dwarves are teddy bears.
I am 1.87m (?).
But we have the nicest costumes you could ever imagine! Paper hats for all dwarves, and nice wool costume for the biggest.

I have to go practice.

Machines are nice. Don't blame me. They do what you want. And if they don't; it's not my fault.

I hardly hear from you these days, Sinister.

At your service,
Anders

Ps. a.s.t.r.i.d: I am waiting in anticipation
.
     In other words: Hurry!