Sinister: Absolute Beginners

Eric Brasure e.brasure at xxx.net
Wed Jan 14 21:56:44 GMT 2004

Dear Sinister,

Last night I stayed up until 5:30AM watching the film Spanking the Monkey on
digital cable. Please don't think it was porn, although porn is lovely and
you all should go watch some. No, it was some film from the early '90s where
everyone was depressed and listening to grunge music. The main character
couldn't masturbate in the bathroom because his father's dog would come to
the door and whimper. Oh, and he had sex with his mother. The boy, not the
dog.

It was a wonderful use of my time.

Some of you may remember my job search from a few months ago. It was put on
hold because I'm a flake and I took three months longer to finish my thesis.
Then it was Christmas, and then it was 2004. I honestly don't know what I've
been doing since I moved back home in June, but I know it's involved a lot
of DVDs. I applied for a job last night at a horridly large corporation
where I would take phone calls from people. The company is sort of
brainwashy and gross, but I can do anything for a few months.

I finally got my hands on the new single, and it's actually pretty good.
Desperation Made a Fool of Me sounds like a lost Magnetic Fields song,
although I don't rightly know why I think that.

I'm done, I think.

Love,
Eric

P.S. Jenowl posted. My fucking god.