Sinister: so this is the new year. and I've got no resolution

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Thu Jan 15 16:14:19 GMT 2004

	The moon was low over the horizon, laying over the bridge, almost unreal, brighter then any lamppost. So close that I felt like it was starring at me. So close that it might have whispered something. So why didn´t she said a single word? A word, which can break the silence, made up of car traffic, people walking down the road carrying shopping bags, raindrops, chicken burgers, wrapping paper, railways, cigarette lighters, neon lights in the Chemist´s window.

		Then the door opened, and I stepped inside, and that glance too close and pin potting was gone. I´ll never never know what she might have said. For what it means.

	The rain is still falling and the grass in the garden greener then ever.
		The days are getting longer.
		I suppose I smoke too much.
			I wonder if I´ll understand the rules of the game.

Love
	stefano

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
When you sleep