Sinister: I'm too cuckoo for school

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Jan 30 10:49:57 GMT 2004

Hey there sinistees,

Hope you're all doing well.  How's everybody's January been?  It can be
quite dull sometimes couldn't it, when everybody seems to be recouperating
from the damages done in December.  International Bowling Day was only a
month ago - seems like ages now.

It doesn't help either that it is freezing, of course, it's snowing and
everything and if you are like, twee, or something, or just have a knack of
reciting lyrics of vague relevance you might go "aww, fox in the snow",
except then you realise that you live in London and if there are indeed any
foxes in this Max Surban Urban city, they're likely to be flat after being
run over by cars, which then estate agents will pick up and sell to you for
£923,893 ono and you get all depressed about house prices.

Fortunately, the boredom of January is finally over!  Firstly in two days it
won't be January anymore, but instead February, it's a great month because
it only lasts for 29 days!  So it's over more quickly.  And ALSO - It's a
month for playing the I'M A CUCKOO game!!!!!

Never had there been (yes there has, but still) a flash game you can play
that ACTUALLY WINS YOU THINGS.  And I'm on the leaderboard!  Yay!  I was in
2nd place at some stage until some rascals got higher scores - but I'm still
7th.  I don't know why they bother though, since I so obviously am going to
win this.  The game is pretty easy in a hard kind of way - it's like super
mario bros - you can win but try and play a PERFECT GAME it becomes
colossal.  And if you're like, twee or something you'd even go "aww the
cuckoo thing goes 'cuckoo' when it lands an egg", except then you get
reminded of the polystyrene containers for eggs in Safeways, and you start
cringing as you imagine the sound when you touch polystyrene things..  EEP i
just imagined it ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.

Added bonus of this game is it has a KARAOKE version of I'm a cuckoo (the
song without the main vocal) playing in the background.. I wonder if it's a
hint that there'll be a KARAOKE MODE on the DVD single?!?!??!?!?!
*salivates*

Now back to playing game er *ahem* work

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.