Sinister: B & S Mailing List - Cuckoo Competition addendum!! (fwd)

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Fri Jan 30 16:36:09 GMT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:58:33 -0000
From: band at xxx.net
To: list at banchory.net

Hello,

We've just been made aware that one of the dates we mentioned in the last
message was incorrect!  So please note that competition entries for the
trip to Barcelona will be accepted up until 12 noon GMT on Monday March
1st 2004.  Join in now at http://www.imacuckoo.com

Cheers,
Katrina @ Banchory.

http://www.imacuckoo.com