Sinister: Faggy but nice

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Sat Jan 31 10:57:34 GMT 2004

Dear Sinister

I have come to the conclusion that there are only two games I will ever be
any good at.  One is Snapper, the Acorn Electron's crappy rip-off of
Pacman.  The other is GTA3, but only if I have a flatmate who is always a
step ahead of me to tell me how to beat the SPANKED UP MADMEN!  I will
never be any good at the Cuckoo game.  After several attempts, my
highscore is 12,500.  How will anyone ever beat Chu?  And, more
importantly, shouldn't he go out and do something less boring instead?
Eh?

I was listening to John Peel's other show this morning and there was a
lady who had given her son the name of Kevan.  I was hanging on to see if
she was a Missus Cooke but she wasn't.  It was a bit of a disappointment.

It's snowing again in Glasgow this morning, but it's a highly
unsatisfactory half-sleet kind of thing.  I have my thoughts set firmly on
spring, though.  This afternoon I will sow my sweet peas and possibly book
tickets to New York to go to a Sinister Wedding!  Wow.  How many
sini-weddings have there been so far?  I wonder what Miss Honey's
recommended apparel is for spring in Central Park.  All the shops seem to
be full of babygirl pink at the moment, but it's also the nedgirls'
couleur du jour.  Of course, I wouldn't be wearing a pink trackie jacket
with BEAR emblazened on the front, but it's still a shade with...
connotations, you know?

I can't think of anything else to say.

Juicy Lucy

=====