Sinister: Europe Trekkin

Samiam Green Eggs And Ham samiamx at xxx.com
Sat Jul 3 14:04:41 BST 2004

I need some advice -- a few of us are going to hit European cities in
July/August, we'll be there for about two weeks. I would like to visit
cities rich in culture and history, my friends want to club (think ibiza
drones meets Abercrombie, don't ask) with other 20s people. We're trying to
find cities that can offer both or one or the other and we can go to a few
cities. We're thinking of going to Budapest, Prague (and I would love to go
Barcelona, but it's probably too far). Any other suggestions for cities?
Also, if there are Sinisterians with tips on where to go in those cities,
let me know.  Also, since we're getting tix late and it's peak season,
airfare is very expensive to fly from NYC to Prague. Any suggestions on what
to do save airfare? Makin plans has already been a rigamarole of an effort,
so I would love any advice. Obrigado!!  Sam