Sinister: (My girder's got) cyclic stress fatigue

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Jul 7 16:08:45 BST 2004

Hey all,

How have you been?  I hope none of you have been beaten up lately.

I - through the greatest fortunes - haven't been beaten up either recently,
it was astonishing.  Considering that my flatmate has been away for two days
and I had been pumping up old-skool and nu-sk001 Belle & Sebastian to 11,
and singing along at volume 12.

Doing housework has never been so much fun - you try it yourself - chopping
onions singing along to Stay Loose, slicing a chicken into equal halves
whilst singing along aloud to "I'm a cuckoo", haberdashing to "Lazy Line
Painter Jane", vacuuming the floor whilst muttering "I dreamt I 'ad 'a go'a
marrrrs", ironing your clothes whilst singing "(My girl's got) miraculous
technique".  It was fucking ace.

I bet my neighbours fucking hate it though.  The last time I heard music
through their walls was some kind of JAZZ music, accompanied by their
shagging noises.  That's exactly what I needed, some jazz fucking.

HAHA, but now my revenge comes, yeah!  INDIE POP HOUSEWIFING MUSIC, TAKE
THAT YOU BIATCHES!  Haha and I have also a surprise for them too since I
have my VOCODER working - MECHANICAL BELLE AND ROBOT SEBASTIAN HERE I COME.

Wait.. Haha I guess Robin Stout didn't realise it was me when I called him
through my vocoder the other day.  (Sorry Robin)

>Then, just the other day, I was phoned up at work by a ROBOT WOMAN, who
> refused to have a chat and instead told me, in the tone of voice she
> usually reserves for evaporating puny humans, that the time has
> changed - to 7 o'clock. So that's 7 o'clock then, kids. Oh yes.

So, the next couple of weeks should be tres fun - since I'm going to be
seeing SIMON AND SEBASTIAN AND BELLE AND GARFUNKEL!!!!!!  All in the same
week.  And of course The Shins, and, *gasp*, The Everly Brothers are
supporting!

Hope to see some of you guys on the Saturday.  Someone should TAKE CONTROL
of a meetup.  Like, howsabout meeting up at Green Park or something?  It's
almost walkable to Somerset House from there.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.