Sinister: ****** Attention Sunday Somerset House Gig Goers! ******

Mark Hester mark_e_hester at xxx.com
Wed Jul 14 23:02:45 BST 2004

Hello!

Lots of people seem to be going to the Saturday gig, but for those of you
going on the Sunday, I suggest that we meet up at 6 o'clock at the Lyceum
pub, which is on the opposite side of the Strand from Somerset House.

There is a map here:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530565&y=180820&z=0&ar=Y

there is a nice picture of the pub here:

http://ultimatepubguide.com/pubs/info.phtml?pub_id=37

It is a Sam Smiths pub, which is always a plus in my book.  It is also easy
to find, but if anyone does have any probs I suggest they ring me on O79O5
163787.

Ages after the event, I discovered that I have been Sillustrated by Katarina
(# 113).  This is of course a great honour.  I understand that she might be
at How Does It Feel on Friday (cheers for the reminder, Ian) so I may get
the opportunity to thank her in person.  Looking at the Sillustrations again
tonight, I feel inclined to quote this from Laura Llew, which still makes me
laugh:

"blue is my favorite color but with this new hotmail setup I feel as if I'm
writing on the remains of a smurf massacre."

the white box these words are appearing in being Papa Smurf's beard, I
assume.  This, at the time of writing, really was the first hit for Papa
Smurf on google:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/1709/

bye for now,
Mark.