Sinister: london meetup?

Stefano Santabarbara s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 16 13:50:44 BST 2004

My dear sinister and sinistrines

Only ONE day to the sommetset house, wow!
Know it is quite a bit of a short notice,
but it looks like a lot of us are going to
the *respect* festival in Victoria park
in the afternoon.

hence why not having pic-nic in the there
and attend at big-brovaz (?) at teh same
time? well, let's take the big brovaz bit
away.... actually victoria park quite nice,
and it close enough to the tube station and
the bus stop so that we can get aftrwards
to the strand in reasonable short time.

Since I imagine there is goiung to be a bit of mess
at !*\m/respect\m/*!, if you fancy meeting up, I was
thinking we can meet :
OUTISE *MILE END* TUBE STATION (central, hammermisth, and disctric line, a
bit of choise!)
at 2:00 PM.

It is quite funny because I work over there, will
probbaly feel as I am buggering out of the lab to
join a sinister picnic, which sound as amusing!

As Mark H. mentioned in his post miss Katarina Foxtail
of sillustation fame is in london for the occasion, and
she will probably be at How does it feel tonight, and surely
at the gig and possible picnic tomorrow... come and say hello
to here!

and there was people asking if there was something to go dancing
after the GIG. Indeed, there is a rather lovely club at the buffalo
bar, just outside Highbury and islingtnon stop on the victoria
line, which is called cut and paste. I would define that as indie
*extravaganza* but is rather funny. at least i think it is.

take care
love
stefano

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: