Sinister: Belle and Sebastian on the radio

Vanessa Roseline Siegl public at xxx.net
Sat Jul 24 17:24:52 BST 2004

Just thought I'd let you know that austrian radio fm4 is broadcasting a
belle and sebastian show from this year
(brussels march 30).
If you go to http://fm4.orf.at , and click on "stream" (top of the site,
near the logo) you get a popup and should be able to listen, at least if
you have media player ....

The times are today, saturday july 24 at midnight central european time
(midnight in berlin, 11 pm in London, 6 pm  in new york, 4 pm california, I
think)
and there will be a repeat at around (be careful these times vary) 4 am in
the morning cet the night between thursday and friday.