Sinister: the kids are pairing off in front of me

Joanne Hill jlhill81 at xxx.com
Sun Jul 25 17:10:37 BST 2004

>the rest of it was a bit crap really...there was a Blondie tribute band
>called Brunettie (I kid you not)

That was my band. Thanks for the support.

Don't be so miserable, everyone loved us and it's just some fun. We get
people dancing and we love playing this music just as much as playing our
own songs. We actually make money from this band and yeah so what if that's
a sell out.

PS. Bowlie rocks and I don't care if you all can't stand even the mention of
the name.

Joanne