Sinister: Stuart on Radio 2

David Moore david.moore99 at xxx.com
Fri Jul 30 15:52:25 BST 2004

Hi Sinisters,

This just appeared on the B&S News page:

"Stuart Murdoch will be selecting the "Tracks of My
Years" on BBC Radio 2 every morning for the week Aug
2nd - 6th. The feature is part of the Ken Bruce show,
although as Ken is on holiday, the show is being
presented by Stuart Maconie.

Guests on "Tracks of My Years" select two songs a day,
songs which were either inspirational or which
symbolise a special period in their life, then they
have a wee chat explaining why they chose them.

The Ken Bruce is on between 9.30am and twelve noon.
The "Tracks of My Years" feature is "usually" on at
around 10.30am I believe."

Tailormade for The Pinefox, especially following the
revelation that our Struan is also a big Lloyd Cole
fan. What's the betting on Felt, Chicago & Andrew Gold
making an appearance amongst the artists chosen?

Sadly I shall be on my annual hols next week, so would
anyone like to record these spots for me, please?

Thanks,

Love

David