Sinister: ...time?

Edda Yrr Einarsdottir eddayrr at xxx.com
Wed Jun 2 20:24:38 BST 2004

Hello my dear sinisters and sinisteriens,

It’s been a while, the winter has passed and to my surprise the summer here
again, it always seems to knock on the door a little bit earlier every year.
Time has a new meaning in my life these days, actually it feels more like a
time interval. Every day is just a routine that is followed. One day after
another, some highs & lows, but nothing that kicks you of the curve, in
reality this period is just time like any other day, but in my mind it has
no meaning, it leaves nothing behind. From nothing to nothing is no time at
all. But soon this will change, as I’m changing my routine, moving to a
different city, different country, and a different world. I’ve got two words
for you people… London baby! That’s where I hope my time will be filled with
interests, joy and tragedy, for nothing else can feel more like life. That’s
the time that seems long in your memory, that’s the time I long for.

See you in London,

edda