Sinister: London gig picnic?

jim taylor purpletrousers at xxx.com
Wed Jun 9 21:18:31 BST 2004

hello sinisterines

Not sure it'll constitue a picnic, but line up dependent, prior to going to
the sat 17th somerset house gig i'll likely be going to at least part of
this...

Not sure how this fits with any possible picnic plans, but keep an eye on
the website if you are interested http://www.respectfestival.org.uk/

"respect festival
Saturday 17 July 2004, 12.00 - 8.30pm
Victoria Park, London E3
Grove Road, Tower Hamlets (Mile End tube and 277 bus)

We are planning to bring an amazing line-up of bands to respect in 2004 -
keep watching this space. respect in 2003 featured Public Enemy, PanjabiMC,
Un-Cut, Heartless Crew and Gregory Isaacs.
Each year the respect festival gets bigger and better. In 2003, around
100,000 people came along to enjoy the entertainment - in addition to the
main respect stage, there was

a Choice FM stage
the Sunrise mela stage
the Big Cuba tent