Sinister: Calling All Londoners!!

Astrid Wiezell dearpaperclip at xxx.com
Sat Jun 12 18:46:19 BST 2004

Come and meet me at How Does It Feel To Be Loved? on June 18th. If you feel
like it, since meeting Ian was so very nice (and he wrote such nice things
about me in the weblog - I am blushing! - I want to meet as many of you as
possible)

I will be the giggly six foot brunette who will be speaking Swedish with her
tiny (she is a lot shorter) brunette sister and other people. I think I will
be quite hard to miss.

Also, I am in the mix cd for the site www.blandband.nu, called blandband.nu
vol 1 - songs for a trade. It really is quite exciting to have your band on
a CD with other people who make great music, ih! Yes, it was one of Kat's
first proper appearances.

Also, look out for Martin Gordon's CD Hogwash (?) since me and Amanda sing
back-up on the track Fuss Me. I was told there is a weird filter over our
voices though, I have nto heard it myself. But it will be interesting none
the less and it was a fun experience!

ANyways, must now go and socialize with my friends,
see you Friday hopefully

I am looking forward to going to England so much I could DIE!
Well, I won't, hopefully, but it will be pretty damn nice I tell you!

Take care,
love
Astrid

Ps. Also have now started writing my first proper novel. Might be any out of
maybe five different starts. Hmmm.