Sinister: Satay Moose

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Jun 14 18:10:55 BST 2004

Dear Sinister,

Wow, Jonathan Davis from KoRn doing a film with a Belle and Sebastian song
title!?  Awesome.  I once wanted to start a KoRn tribute band called QUoRn,
and it was gonna be vegetarian rock.

It's funny how "Stay Loose" is prolly my favourite song from DICKWANK, I was
listening to it quite a lot on my iPod when it had batteries in it whilst
roaming the streets of New York the other week on holiday, and wow that
guitar solo is fun.  And it's so good to sing along to.

"but  what about meeee???  I can't really seeee, how things will
improh-oh-ohohhh, if all you want is to stay ... the lights are out in the
house tonight and I'll creep around and creep into your head ... all you
want is to stay ..
Dungdungdungdungdungdungdungdungdangdungdangdingdangdungdungdung dur-dadadum
dur-dadadum dur-dadadum dur-dadadam dur-dadadam dur-dadadam dur-dadadam
dumdumdumdur dum dum dum da dum dum de dum dum dum dummmmm dum da da da
deeeeee"

Ooh it's so good!  I longed for my guitar so bad.. The streets of NY
probably saw me air-guitaring like a mad fool the whole time I was there.  I
wanted to buy this kid-sized STANDALONE electric guitar too that I saw at
toys-r-us!  It would have been just the thing to get me beaten up again..
After the beating for singing Like Dylan in the Movies in London.  I'd get
fucked up for playing Stay Loose with a toy-electric guitar in New York.

Maybe I can start a career in getting myself assaulted for committing Belle
and Sebastian related activity in the capitals of the world.  Next stop,
human beatboxing Electronic Renaissance in Moscow.  Doing Jazz Hands to I'm
a Cuckoo in Tokyo*

---

I need someone to karaoke this Stay Loose song with me and then we can
alternate the singing of the bit where it goes

"and I know it could be me I'm always asking for more MORE more MORE"  more
of that please.

But yeah wow whilst in New York I watched a bit of baseball on the telly (or
"TV" or "Television" as the Americans called them - how odd!)  and Mike
Piazza was batting, wow.  That's excitement.  He was a bit gay - he kept
yanking other player's willies.  They didn't seem to mind though, some even
wore shirts that proclaimed to the world that they were all his yankees!!!

----

I'd like to also mention that Neil Robertson once sold me a B+S ticket
outside one of their gigs, and he charged me £11, plus a hug, for it.  Or
maybe I paid £11 for a hug and he gave me a B+S ticket for free.

On Ticket related news, if anyone has one or two Saturday Somerset House gig
tickets for sale, please sell them to me!  I'll pay up to whatever you paid
for it.  Plus a hug.

Two hugs if you give me the tickets for free.

Backstage Pass gets you a snog.

etc.

Indeed,
Ken
*in Tokyo!  in the style of Thin Lezzy-o!  Playing Subuteo!  With Dominic
Matteo! Etc  with Michael Caine fighting the zulus there's something wrong
with me I'm a cuckoo poo poo etc.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.