Sinister: the end of kittenmouse...?

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Mon Jun 21 05:02:07 BST 2004

Hi,
It's been a long time since I've written, and I'm sorry about that. I've
been really busy with other things all this year. I got a job at the famous
Powell's City of Books last summer and I just quit last week. It was great
fun, and a great discount. A million books. Lots of crazy people. I saw Dale
from the Melvins in the store once. You really couldn't miss him, with his
huge hair. Supposedly Todd Haynes shops there too, but I never saw him.
Anyway, that leads me to the point of my email: the reason I quit my job is
that I'm moving to New York in a week or so to go to library school, and
Kittenmouse Radio is ending. Or at least, put on hiatus until I find a new
radio station in NYC. I'll be on the air tomorrow evening, and next Monday,
and then that's it. That's the end.
Look for me on the air sometime in the next year or so at WFMU, maybe. I'll
keep you all posted on the details.
Yours,
Andrea

andrea**kittenmouse radio*mondays 9-10 pm PST
kpsu 1450 am in portland, oregon
in realaudio at www.kpsu.org
kittenmouse at hotmail.com  web.pdx.edu/~andreay