Sinister: London has let me down again, BUT (CALLING ALL GLASTONBURIERS!!)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Jun 21 18:38:09 BST 2004

Dear Sinister,

After disappointing missing on meeting Astrid at HDIFTBL, I don't think I
can bear further disappointment in missing on seeing the rest of you who are
going to be in Glastonbury 2004!  Did you know Belle and Sebastian are
playing???

Well, they are!  They're playing between 19:00 and 20:15 on Sunday, at the
Other Stage!

http://www.glasto.theconvent.net/Glastonbury2004online.htm

So, how about a sinister glasto picnic??  The weather is going to be FUCKED!
And then sinister boys and girls can roll about in the mud and get dirty!

But oh no!! Where shall we meet???  When shall we meet??  Fuck!  The place
is so big????

WELL!

I have a cunning plan!  If you look on that link, after THE DIVINE COMEDY
playing on Sunday, there are all kinds of shite on and sod all anything
else, and I'm going to see THE DIVINE COMEDY on Sunday, so how about, meet
up AFTER the divine comedy gig, which finishes at 14:45.  In front of the
other stage!??  No one will be there cos The Ordinary Boys are to be on
next.

And then we can get drunk and stuff and get ready for BELLE AND SEBASTIAN!!!
And work out chorographed dance routines to "Beyond the Sunrise"!!!!!

Does that sound good?  Shit man, let's meet up all the time anyway!!!  If
you're bored phone me 07967 755446!!

We should all meet on Thursday before all the gigs start, too!  Maybe around
7ish, and drink PEAR CIDER!!!  At the BROTHERS BAR perry stall if it's still
there!

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200306/msg00069.html

That was the plan last year!  I was illusive last year though and didn't get
there til Friday, won't make that mistake again!

Whilst at Glastonbury I'm going to attempt to get beaten up for telling
everyone how much I LOVE MY CAR!  BUT TODAY I THINK I'VE GONE TOO FAR.

I don't even have a car!  I haven't got one!  Anymore!  Shit morrisey will
be there too!  Fucking A!

And Muse!  Erm yeah, woot..

See you at the farm.
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.