Sinister: Slough Graffiti

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 30 02:01:41 BST 2004

Dudes!  Listen to the lyrics!
THIS SONG IS ABOUT CONDOMS INNIT!!

Slow Graffiti (Lyrics)

There's a portrait
In a back room,
Which I keep for days upon, which I relent
And gaze for hours on the muscle skin and bone of some
Imaginary friend.

(i.e. At the back of the condom packet, there is an erotic picture of two
people making out.  Gazing upon the muscle, er skin, and er..bone, turns
adolescent stuart on, as he imagines making out 4reelz)

So how about it?
Show me please how I will look in twenty years
And let me please,
Interpret history in every line and scar that's painted
There in front of me.

(i.e. Looking at the pictures of the muscular copulating couple, sturan
looks at his slightly wrinkly mini-sturan and wonders what it will look like
in 20 years, whether it'd be more or less wrinkly than it is now)

It doesn't matter what I'm thinking
What I tell myself to do
I'll end up calling.

(i.e. now aroused, Sturan phones up 0891-HOT-CHIX)

I stay in to defrost the fridge
Now the kid has gone to bed
A feeling of dread.

(i.e. but the weather's too cold, and mini-sturan turns to
ultra-mini-sturan...)

At least when she's around the troubles there,
It's worse to wake up with her falling round the room.

(...and the live webcam website didn't help to wake up mini-struan)

Listen Johnny; you're like a mother
To the girl you've fallen for,
And you're still falling.

Listen Johnny;
You're like a mother to the girl you've fallen for,
And you're still falling,

(i.e. Stuart admires the way condoms protect girls against the dirty rain,
like the way a mother hen protects her chicks)

And if they come tonight
You'll roll up tight and take whatever's coming to you next.

(self explanatory)

Ken
p.s. i actually posted this this morning before david hewitt but it didn't
fucking get through, now it looks like i've just copied him!  ah well!