Sinister: i'm a boohoo

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Mar 1 18:35:47 GMT 2004

Hello kiddies,

how are my wee children?  Oh wait you're all like, 45 so I guess I'm kind of
half your age, which makes it very difficult for you to be my children.

I still haven't bought the I'm a cuckoo single.  On the day it was out in
the UK I actually went to check at the HMV - no I'm A Cuckoo single to be
found.  Boo - Dear Catastrophe Waitress was there though, which was pretty
good considering the fact that I was at the HMV in Hong Kong at the time!

By the time I got back to the USSK it was already past the singles chart
deadline so boo.  I would quite like to listen to the B-sides though.  I
guess I got my just dessert for my non-contribution to the single chart
effort as I got stuck on level 15 of the I'm a cuckoo game, and that marked
the end of my challenge - an hour and a half to go and a score of 8,925,000
to beat!  It take longer than an hour and a half to even GET that score.
Sigh.  No España para Kenny poco.  With Spanish like that maybe it's best I
don't go I guess.

What's "Sturan you rock?" in different languages??   Babelfish suggests
(apart from the last one) what the following people might shout during a B&S
gig in their home town...

Bellé Français: "Sturan que vous basculez !"
Sebastiano Español: "¡sturan que usted oscila!"
Dame Judy Deutsch: "Sturan, das Sie schaukeln!"
Mari Jo Italiano: "Sturan che oscillate!"
Anthony Portuguese: "Sturan que você balança!"
Seymour Glaswegien: "Och, aye!  Sturan ye rock!  Och wait ah told ye that
just yesterday when ah saw ye!  Aye!"

These first names are of course from Le Hodottir (which I'd just mistyped as
The Hottdottir - Freudian Slip), who brought the SINISTER BABY news, oh my.
When's the wee child gonna be joining Sinister then?  Bring our average age
down.

Oh, and now it's 18:29 (yes I take such care in writing sinister posts it
takes 8 hours to do each one!), well done, whoever that's won the cuckoo
game.  (The scores are now reset on the thing - some dude called Something
Halfpenny was on top)

Ken
P.S.: Speaking of Glaswegiens, are there any Glaswegiens up for fun and
frolics this weekend? (Fri Sat maybe Sun?)  I'm (probably) gonna be there!
I'm quite good company for playing football/bowling/computer games with, and
resonable company for other activities/non-activities.  Or just know of fun
places to go?  Apart from KARAOKE at the Pewter Pot?

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.