Sinister: i'm philip cocu

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Mar 3 10:42:33 GMT 2004

Hello again!

Haha I just read kevin's post, erm, yes, my genital is just swell, thank
you.  As to fruit aided fun I shall keep quiet on that one.

This is more about "(My Girl's Got) Miraculous Technique".  You see, I keep
saying this, but everytime I say it I realise that this may all just be in
my head, because I remember someone (could be John Peel!) mentioning that
those 4 tracks from that particular Peel session were to be not released
ever - I don't know whether I just dreamt that up or if I read it somewhere
- I search on sinister archive for this and all I seem to get are, yes, my
own emails!!  This is weird.  I hope this is not true because I heart that
track.

With regards to the lyrics - so does he definitely say "SNAKE into your
room?", I always thought it was "SNEAK", as in like, quietly moving into his
bird's room.  Although, remembering how Sturan sings in funny accents all
the time, he could have been saying anything... maybe it was "Snake into
your WOMB the whole night long"!!!!  No wonder his legs were weak eh!

God this Sturan is a rude one, it's not the first time of course he had the
womb obsession...

You slept better in a sleeping train
in a shed in a station with a TORCH IN A WOMAN'S WOMB TO KEEP YOU WARM TO
KEEP YOU COMPANY!

Holy shit!  I bet his favourite game is womb raider!  (remember the Angelina
Jolie collaboration??)  and remember "Simple Things"?  That romantic song
about Isobel?  With lyrics like

If you want me you know where I am
I saw your ARSE in a dream
and there were blue veins, blue!

Oh man!  Who needed to know that!

Ken
p.s. : none of this post is true.
p.p.s.: apart from the peel session bit which i don't really know whether
it's true or not anymore, and the bit about the genital is true too I guess.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.