Sinister: Ah! c'est un travail que cet amour qui fait souffrir

nikos r tshirtsandscarfs at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 14:57:06 GMT 2004

Bonjour!

PARIS  TEXAS
So, B&S are playing next week in Paris! I'll be visiting some friends there
for the weekend
and then we are going to the gig. Is there anything planned by the parisian
listees? There
must be a few... We could maybe organize to meet up just before the gig.

STEREOLAB
To keep the french mood on, yesterday I was in the Stereolab gig in London.
I might not
understand a word in french  (for your knowledge, I just copied the subject
line from
a stereolab lyrics page) but I loved it! Their set included mainly songs
from their last album
Margerine Eclipse, which is lovely!

HYPE
I think I've just started to understand what record-company promotion is all
about. Now
Belle and Sebastian are getting lots more attention and airplay. I even
managed to catch their
I'm a cuckoo clip on the telly. Usually this kind of promotion gets on my
nerves but with
b&s it's just great! It's just more music from your favourite band!!!

That's it from me now. Hopefully I'll reporting back from the Paris gig.

merci!

nikos