Sinister: my wandering days may be on the rise

leyda campbell sexychickswithheadwounds at xxx.com
Thu Mar 4 17:33:38 GMT 2004

hello lovley sinisters.

its been quite awhile since i've posted so i thought that now is the time.
i have been busy with work and such and i hope and pray that i will be able
to go to cochella or else i might faint....or worse.  if any of you sprites
are looking for a pretty passanger on your cochella caravan i would be
willing to put in cash for the ride.  so, let me know as soon as possible so
i can make plans.

it is grey and miserable here in st. louis.  such a drag.  i wish i were
somehwere tropical and warm right now.  all you sinisters on holiday to nice
places abroad, i envy you.  i hope to go on holiday in april with my lover.
yes, this girl has a lover.  and we might even get married!  what do you
think about that?!  hmmm...if i wear white will that be deceitful.  maybe
i'll just show up in a ballerina skirt and tiera, pink bouquet in hand. yes,
that sounds more like it.

wish me much luck in my endevours in love and travel and i will do the same
for all of you.

ciao,

leyda