Sinister: My Wedding Day might be over

Adrian Evans adrian.evans at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 4 20:10:47 GMT 2004

Modern day dilemma for you in the absence of enough mails to constitute a
thread.

Best Man:

Brother who's getting divorced just now and doesn't like giving speeches
or;
Best Friend who would give a great speech but likely to take over
proceedings?

Feel free to email off-list.

I think Wrapped Up In Books refers to Struan's insatiable appetite for
pornography and what he does in WH Smiths when no one is looking.

I mean you couldn't be wrapped up in the Playfair Cricket annual or Janet
and John because you wouldn't be able to read the words...but books or more
likely magazines...with pictures...you can argue until your blue in the
face - I've made my mind up.

'right my luvvers?

Ev.