Sinister: Paris tomorrow night

Katrina Grentz ab329 at xxx.ca
Sun Mar 7 13:51:33 GMT 2004

I'm sorry for the brevity of this, you sinister folk wouldn't really know me as
I've only been to 2 picnics (nyc summer 2002 & glasgow june 2001... the boy &
the plastic crab I had travelled with previously are now long gone) and never
posted but I will be seeing Belle and Sebastian in Paris tomorow night and was
ondering if anyone else is going (I thought I'd heard talk of that). I'm on a
bit of a libertines trek at the moment so I will be staying at the France
Albion if anyone wants to meet in the adjoining cafe beforehand. I joined this
list in late 1998 after being called frumpy by a boy who later questioned his
sexuality & moved away and I suppose I'm still unfashionable in my travelling
clothes so I probably won't be difficult to spot. And I'll most likely also be
reduced to tears at some point as the boy broke my heart (he was a bit of a
pervert though, which is true actually of the 2 boys I've met through our
lovely b&S) a week after the nyc show I attended and I haven't been to a show
since (having followed Interpol around in the interim). It will be five years
I'm sure until my next post unless I can bring myself to report back after
Paris. hugs to you all, kat of canada