Sinister: long ago and oh so far away, i fell in love with you before the second show

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Mon Mar 8 19:59:10 GMT 2004

hi everyone!! it's been ages, it seems.  i hope that
this finds you are all splendidly happy :o) i know
that i am.

in recent weeks i have registered for school, begun
correspondence with a very highly respected director
(the fact that he's irish is just a bonus :o) had 8
job offers and lots more.  i have just been having one
of those weeks when things are going so well that you
just float through the days....i am sort of afraid
though....waiting for the other shoe to drop i s'pose.
i also got to have a real telephone conversation with
sinister's own chris eames!! yay!! he sounds like
martin gore from depeche mode when he speaks :o)

i have spent quite a lot of time thinking/talking
about relationships lately.  all sorts of
relationships.  it's funny how there are people you
firmly believe will be in your life forever.  it is
impossible to imagine a world without them.
a few weeks ago, i brought over some tapes that
friends and i made a few years ago when we had a
"band".  we would write songs together and this one
girl would sing and play them on the guitar, as well
as help another girl and i convert the music in our
heads to a playable piece.   we had fun....it
dissolved but, more sadly, so did our friendship.
the singing girl jsut stopped talking to us for no
reason.  she used to do things like that from time to
time but this time it was for months.  the other girl
and i remained as close as ever and, when the world
trade center was attacked, i decided to send the
singer a card to tell her that i loved her and that
whatever was going on was not a big deal in the scheme
of things.  so the 3 of us were back together
again....then the other girl found out that the singer
was bashing us both in her online journal.....then the
other girl started bashing me in her online
journal....then my dad died and neither of them cared
enough to acknowledge it and, for that, i will never
forgive them.
it's just weird.  there was a time when we were
together daily and now we never talk.  i think that
the 2 of them do but i don't think that either of them
really trusts the other....and i know that one of them
is constantly annoyed with the other so...
listening to our songs made me sort of miss them
though...well, sharon anyway...the singer i really
have nothing but disdain for...
weird.

anyway...i'm babbling again...though surely, you know
how i am by now.  :o)

where on earth has everyone been?  ken, the rachels,
dirty vicar, lara llew?

ah well...my love to you all.

~stine