Sinister: Just a Jeepster For Your Love

Matthew Henderson lokar20 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 10 12:15:53 GMT 2004

Been a while.  I've not been reading very much of it recently, but I
apologize.  My nanobot creations took over my brain for a while, but I am
suddenly back in the swing of things.  By the way, not enough has been
mentioned about Jonathan Brandis' demise last year.  Or maybe it was and I
missed it.  It's been a subject of sadness recently, especially as I see
episodes of Seaquest DSV become available for download.  By the end of the
second season, that show had jumped over the shark, out of the atmosphere,
and onto an alien planet to help fight a civil war.  Then Michael Ironside
came on and it was 2032.  If your main guy won't be in Megiddo, then you're
looking for trouble.  They still let it go on for most of the third series.
Yet we must bid goodbye to Angel...bastards.

Caitlin was wanting to know what song they were discussing on the Stuart
Marcone...whatever show on the Beeb2.  I think it was Lord Anthony.  I only
remember because I remember thinking "hmm...that one's not so good".  I
possibly am only jealous because I can't eat Toblerone.  Still, he gets
Toblerone on his dress, Phil Lynott gets chocolate stains on his pants...the
connections never cease.

Years ago, I wondered how one could be a "killer for your love"...unless
that person (damon albarn) actually killed people for someone's love.
Didn't strike me as the meaning though.  But I'm listening to the Rex now,
and what the hell is a Jeepster anyway?

Back to the radio.  I actually listened to that session.  It's the first
radio session by the Belle kids I've listened to in...Lord knows how long.
I generally can never be bothered or just foget, but that day I was in a
radio mood.  Despite hearing Prefab Sprout's "King of Rock n' Roll", and one
or two other gems, I realized I don't enjoy listening to the radio very
much.  It's just not worth the boredom of Dido.

I can no longer call them "the Belles" for short, since there is actually a
band called The Belles.  They opened for the Pernice Brothers the other
night, and I missed them.  The world's smallest violin...

I'm ill and drinking herbal tea.  And I'm fighting with every ounce in my
body the urge to buy more cigarettes.  Holding fast...Does anyone know if
you have a very minor cold (slight runny nose, light coughing), are
cigarettes bad for you?  Someone say no.  Please.

Not much else to say.  Which was evident several paragraphs ago.

-Matt