Sinister: rho rho rhoda boat

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Mar 11 18:20:15 GMT 2004

> Hello my favourite 45 yr-olds,
>
> How are all you old men?  I bet you're all maths teachers!
>
> Wow, B+S seem to be on radio everywhere nowadays - Scotland, America -
> this is great!  Kind of beats my finding the Dear Castastrophe Waitress CD
> in Hong Kong really.  Speaking of which, I still cannot find this fucking
> "I'm a Cuckoo" single anywhere - anywhere being the whole of Virgin
> Megastore on Tottenham Court Road - where the fuck is it?
>
> I was specificially looking for the DVD single - in Virgin there is a
> section for fucking TWELVE INCH singles, one for SEVEN fucking INCH
> singles, and CD fucking singles - well where the fuck is the section for
> DVD singles?????????????  I looked at the fucking CHARTS bit and all they
> had were fucking Black Eyed Peas and Peter fucking Andre, and stuff.
>
> I seem to recall there being a girl on this list who worked there like 2
> years ago (and dissed me about something!!!  I can't remember now), do you
> still work there?  Can you tell me where it is?  Or where you'd have put
> it if you don't work there anymore?  Do you fancy a coffee sometime?
> Oops!
>
> ------
>
> Caitlin attended a pub quiz...
>
> > The next week, it got to the final round.  We were
> > behind, but might just win.  The air was tense.  The
> > quizmaster said...
> >
> > "Looper..."
> >
> > "Belle and Sebastian!" I whispered to my team-mates.
> > And I was right, of course.  And we won.
>
> Which left me perplexed.  So, the Question was "Looper..."???  And the
> answer was "Belle and Sebastian!"???
>
> Is this as in...
> "BELLE AND SEBASTIAN IS THE ANSWER TO LOOPER!"????
>
> Or something?  Haha wow.
>
> And also Caitlin mentioned Livejournal, and goths, goth people use
> DEADJOURNAL you know.  It's dead good.
>
> -------
>
> Gillian Kirby said:
> > It wasn't so much the implication that I am one of The Fat,
> > more the implication that all women, especially those with
> > a bosom and a bum, must be n a diet.
>
> I don't think he implied that really, afterall men with a bosom and a bum
> are the ones who really should be on a diet.
>
> -------
>
> In other news I went to Glasgow the other day and I witnessed a man doing
> breakdancing in a karaoke pub for about an hour.  It was amazing.  He may
> have been into BDSM, too, but I certainly hope he wasn't a member of BSM
> given his drunkeness!
>
> I filmed some of it and I hope to watch this tonight.  There were a
> sighting of Henderson and Doyle, too.  I didn't ask them about the video
> though because I was unaware of this video thing at the time.  So there
> you go, full of useful information as ever is me.
>
> In other news I'm currently eating a Paté Sausage thing at work and I'm
> sure people are looking at me thinking that I look like I'm eating a very
> [...]

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.