Sinister: why don't girls answer their email?!!

Aurora Borealis teacandlelight at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 13 14:16:26 GMT 2004

howdy amigos :)
to explain, it seems deeply pathetic, correction it
definitely is, but somedays wouldn't you just love a
'confirm reading' feature (or one that worked!) for
certain outgoing e-mails...
there are times when you really want to know, did they
get the mail, did it go direct to their spam folder,
have they
not checked their mail in 6 months, have they got a
new account, are they travelling in an internet free
country, have they been selected to live on mars, you
just wanna know if your calls are being screened....
aaarrgghhhh...at least you'd have peace of mind.  no
more extravagant excuses for long unanswered subtly
romantic emails, no more 'well, i'll just write
another one in case they didn't get it'...of course
they bloody well got it... we get most of our email,
we read most of our email, we reply to most of our
email, we don't change email address on a whim...
it doesn't get any easier, the curse of electronic
hope.  better than no forwarding address?  perhaps,
but i'm not entirely sure.
the old monday morning hangover seems to double in
intensity with the hollow ring of the in-box.  note to
myself: GET out MORE...problem is I do, hence the
monday hangover reference..mmm, waffle, whatever,
apologies...

however, i am now a tad paranoid about the ongoing
'are you a B&S fan or just publishing your diaries
debate' so definitely need to stop this ramble...(even
though i quite like reading people's diaries myself,
avec eller sans relevancy)...if I were to mention
something sinister I suppose i am a bit concerned
about all my favourite bands are getting famous at
once, B&S in the charts, Snow Patrol in the
charts!...the traditional back catalogue grasping
jealousy is upon me..a familiar tale indeed.  but good
luck to them, all rather splendid and v well deserved.

and as Snow Patrol rather nicely put it...
"Just because i'm sorry doesn't mean i didn't enjoy it
a the time..."

ah yes, byeee :)