Sinister: mochten sie ein half liter trinken?

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Sun Mar 14 23:37:02 GMT 2004

do you like when people post who haven't mailed Sinister in ages? Well now
it it is happening again, for I, the dirty vicar, am subjecting you to
another e-mailed communication.

I'm flying to GERMANY this week. This is very exciting. I'm going to Berlin,
and seeing B&S is on the itinerary. But I'm not totally one of those sad
people who flies to other countries to see the great band of our times...
going to Berlin is something I've been planning to do for ages. I'm looking
forward to seeing the Fernsehturm and to walking down Karl Marx Allee, among
other things. I gather I'm staying near the place that does the world's
greatest felafel, so I should be alright for food.

Are there any Sinister subbers who live in Berlin? If you are such person
and you fancy meeting for a pint send me a mail.

Before I go to BERLIN I am going to two gigs here in Dublin. Tomorrow
KRAFTWERK are gracing us with their presence. I remember liking them a lot
at the Tribal Gathering all nighter I went to, so I am looking forward to
seeing them again. The next day it's the launch party for the first single
by THE CHALETS, who include a former Sinister subber among their number (and
are therefore proven by Marxist science to be Good). The Chalets are on in
the Sugar Club, so I will be able to sit down and guzzle brandy alexanders
while they play. Nice. Maybe you will join me.

big shouts to everyone who everyone who ever mentions me in their mails,
although I think ~Stine should do lose her fetishisation of things Irish.
Mark O must also be mentioned... I have had a mail for him in my drafts
folder advancing VERY SLOWLY to completion ever since last July.

Separately, belated thanks to the people who sent me Christmas Presents. I
have sent a separate thank you mail to the lovely Ms Jenny Payne. But I have
also to thank the person who sent me a lovely home made fox in the snow
t-shirt. Because I am USELESS I have mislaid the piece of paper that told me
who had sent this, which is why I am publicly thanking them on this list.
Perhaps they could make themselves known to me?

Beyond that, it really is bedtime for a tired little vicar like me.

Night night,

DV