Sinister: B&S @ The Warfield, would like autograph..

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Wed Mar 24 01:14:52 GMT 2004

Ben Lee wrote:

>So friends, my question is: What do I have to do at the Warfield show that
>night to get the band to sign my original Tigermilk LP? Who do I have to
>bribe? Who do I have to kill? Who do I have to sleep with?

The sensible answer to be to find out where band will be after the show.
Chances are Beans will be DJing at some dodgy dive till the wee hours. After
the last Berkeley show I think he did a spot somewhere in Oakland (someone
correct me please!). Most of the band will probably go along to that, and as
long as they have their ID and can actually get in, will I'm sure be more
than happy to break off from boogie-ing to scrawl their name across some
vinyl.

Having said that, my advice is this:

Run naked accross the stage whistling Pocketbook Angels (that'll get their
attention).
Bribe Neil Robertson with a warm half empty bottle of Becks.
Sleep with the violinist who always wears the Hibernian shirt (Frazer or
Alexander or something).

Bapps