Fwd: RE: Sinister: B&S @ The Warfield, would like autograph..

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Wed Mar 24 10:27:26 GMT 2004

*de-lurk*

> Bribe Neil Robertson with a warm half empty bottle of Becks.

Better make it a full one or he will SWEAR at you.  Does Virtual Neil on
the band website also SWEAR?  I haven't got the guts to try it out at
work.

I was thinking about what I'd do if I owned an original TM.  Would I get
new members of the band to sign it or would I go for the old school hard
core and then try to track down Stu D and Isobel?  And does Mick count?  I
think I'd rather get autographs on my fragrant decollete anyway.  Mmm,
permanent markers.

Juicy Lucy

 --- Ben Apps <benapps at xxx.com> wrote: > From: "Ben Apps"
<benapps at hotmail.com>