Sinister: York picnic?

Alice Colorado alicec123 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 30 12:41:55 BST 2004

would anyone like to meet for a picnic in the
baltimore/dc area? please, please, please say yes.
there are buses during the week, i know, maybe friday?
well, a few of us from st. john's college in
annapolis, md are going to be in dc friday, so if
anyone is nearby please come join us. none of us has
been able to attend any sort of gathering. we're sure
to have quite a time.