Sinister: riding on city buses for a hobby is CHEAP

Rachel Playforth R.Playforth at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 30 16:56:48 BST 2004

This is a public service announcement for anyone coming to Brighton on
Saturday.

The absolute cheapest way to get from or via London to Brighton is on
megabus.com. It's £1 each way! You have to book in advance but you don't
need a ticket, just give the booking ref to the driver.

At the time of writing there seems to be only one suitable journey
available - 12 noon departure from London and 2.20pm arrival in Brighton.
But I am web-illiterate at this time of the afternoon so don't take my word
for it.

Check it out people!

www.megabus.com

Obviously if you can't endure a two hour coach journey because you're just
too impatient to see me, the train is good too.

See you saturday!

Archel xxx