Sinister: Denver, anyone?

Jeanette Eastwood bubba at xxx.com
Thu May 6 20:28:55 BST 2004

Pssst. Hey! You!
Yeah... you... the kid in the back....
Are you going to the Denver show?
I'm not, but I have two tickets. And the seats aren't too shabby.
It's too late to get the tickets in the mail, but I can tell you where
the seats are, in case you want to fill them.
Let me know. I'll whisper the secret info into your ear.

Thanks to Tamra for Reporting Back on Coachella. We could use a little
more of it,  doncha think?

Later.

Jeanette