Sinister: London calling Astrid

Astrid Wiezell dearpaperclip at xxx.com
Tue May 11 08:33:18 BST 2004

Dearest Sinister,

    There are certainly shite ways to start a day, although mine is only
semi-shite. I had a nice cosy morning with The Boy but knowing we'd be apart
for 9 days (which is a lot harder than it sounds, especially when you are
all loved up) made it worse. And so, I ended up having five minutes before
my bus left to get ready. Me being vain, loved up and known for my lack of
prioritising  made me be late for school, this important in-class case study
but lo, for had i not also forgotten my keys, making it impossible to go and
do the case study since notes are required? Oh indeed I had. Right now I am
a bit angry, feeling gross because I didn't have time to shower (why not
confess it) and because I MISSED OUT ON THE RADIO-AIRED B&S SHOW FROM
GOTHENBURG. Sometimes I want to hit myself, hard hard hard with something
very sharp. Argh. I'm such a moron.

   But it WAS worth it in cuddletime though, mm-mm-mm. Also, The Boy has
lended me his cassette-porta-thingy, so Kat kan record a lo-fi demo while
waiting for the studio to get free. I borrowed a microphone and a wire or
cord or whatever the right term is, from the youth club where Kat rehearses.
Ah yes, hahah. How much has it costed me? NONE. Sod off, evil system, I can
do without you. All by adding the magic word: please.

   Also, had revelation that Crappy and crappiest might not be words, but
instead I should say crap and crappest, someone said crappest on tv
yesterday and I felt a bit stupid for maybe using the incorrect form.

   Josh Ritter also, is coming here soon. E-mailed his manager today,
because he told me to do so three weeks before the gig, and it is three
weeks before the gig. Hope I can get in! Speaking of Josh Ritter, Chris,
where art thou? I miss our e-mails about Damien and stuff.

   BY THE WAY BRITISH SINIS: I am coming your way. I'll be in London
(Sutton) 17 - 21 June, oh yeah baby! Oh wait, how cheesy. Haha. That sounds
STUPID. Forget I said it, I just got a pre-shopping spree jitter in my
stomach, damn it will be so nice. Just so you know. If there are any
sinister arrangements or whatever that weekend, but probably not. I'm going
to visit my sister, so I'd just be able to there shortly anyways, since I
come there to hang with her.

   Maybe I should go buy breakfast. I am hungry, and warm and I can't really
remember why I started writing this.

A shout out to: Nathan Reader (I'm on my third letter now, but they all just
become too un-updated before I send them, but I'm working on it so HOLD
ON!), Chris as mentioned above, Ian Watson (I am impressed by thou), Ken Chu
of course, Hugo JohaN, Vilkas (how did the ladyfest go?)
et al.

Shit, I love you sinister!

Astrid x

Ps. STILL: www.katsite.tk
Sign - the - guestbook. And thanks Anders, JohaN, Marisa and the mysterious
yet intriguing Anonymous American Guy. And Krister! Heja Sverige friskt
humör! Good thing you don't know Swedish. I am such a TWIT.

... Oh right, I was supposed to stop writing. Off for breakfast, it is! Ta!