Sinister: don't leave the light that never goes out on baby

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Tue May 18 01:17:06 BST 2004

Hey there sinisters,

How are you all?  I see you guys have been busy!  With all of your
travellings to tibet and nepal and planning trips to england and sheffield
picnics and things!

Me?  I travelled all the way to Highbury Fields the other day, from Holloway
Road, it was like 2 miles from my house dude.  It wasn't very important that
i tell you these, but I tell you anyways.  I got very drunk that night and
then I had to walk through the park, and i was falling asleep and so I put
on my iPod and listened to IYFS all the way home, and I even sang Like Dylan
In The Movies out loud when I was walking through the park.  And some guy
heard me singing it and BEAT THE SHIT out of me!  It fucking hurt.

So please stuart next time when you give warnings about not looking back
when walking to the park, please also included warnings about singing along
to the song that is warning about me walking through a park?

On your own, if they follow you
don't look back
like dylan in the movies
on your own, if they follow you
by the way if you sing along to this then you are through!
oooooopps too late sorry ken chu.

(notice the amazing rhyming there - i was listening to The Streets just
earlier and I think I've caught the rhyme)

In other news, the beepy bits of the start of "I'm a cuckoo" was featured
briefly on "changing rooms" of BBC1.  Nice.

Ken