Sinister: TEA CUP OF DOOM

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Tue May 18 13:47:08 BST 2004

Hullo:

I made a cup of tea the other day, and accidentally spooned a heap of salt
into it instead of sugar. Now I can't let my lips touch a cup of the
life-giving liquid without the memory of the horrible taste running up my
tongue and flapping in my brain like a pigeon up a chimney. It's horrible. I
really don't know what to do. Possibly I shall die of thirst.

Does anyone know what happened to Rhoda in the end? Struan made a
competition a while ago for us, the general biscuit nibbling, elbow-patch
wearing public to record our own versions, saying the winner would be
released as a b-side to a single. Was this just a lie? If not, did Ken win?
If not, why not? EH? Whose legs are these?

I'm rather tempted to send him a recording of me playing Rhoda on my slide
trombone. He would love that. I could do some fancy slides to liven it up a
bit when it gets boring, like that verse about cornflakes. Slides on my
trombone, I mean, not on a slide projector, although that would liven it up
too, especially if they were slides of people's bottoms. I could also do
funny noises on my trombone that sound like people blowing off. To accompany
the slides of people's bottoms, perhaps? That would make it loads more fun.
I reckon Struan would love it.

Robin xxx