Sinister: The Forgetting of Wisdom

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Mon May 24 19:12:41 BST 2004

Good evening (or morning (I suppose you got better things than checking your Sinister-mail during Work Hours! (it could be weekend though))) (honestly, I didn’t write this just please the god of parentheses)

...now, I always manage to think of things that I should ask you people when I’m as far away from a computer as possible, but I’ve tried to get a few things together here.

First of all – I suppose you know as much about Felt as members of a Felt mailing list – which CD do I buy to get all the singles? All these Stains On a Decade, Absolute Classic Masterpieces volumes 1 to I don’t know just makes me dizzy.
And I noticed someone asked for tabs to Wandering Alone. If anyone answered that, could you please send me a copy? You see, I’ve got this song with the same chords, but I can’t work out which they are. Trust me, it’s about as infuriating as coming to school at 8 o’clock just find out that your lessons in the German language

There, I’ve done it again! Forgotten it all. Maybe I shouldn’t listen to the song in the subject line anymore (by the lucksmiths) (but you knew that).
Too bad b&s aren’t going to same festivals but me. But hey, I get to see Bright Eyes, Tompaulin, Lovejoy, Ladybug Transistor, Boyracer, Bearsuit, the Shins, Go! Team, Electrelane, Franz Ferdinand, Essex Green und so weiter. Don’t mean to brag.

Now it’s off to bed/work for you
Sleep/work well
And don’t let those bed bugs/superiors bite

Chris, out of work and unable to sleep (the latter because of the former)