Sinister: Offbeat Belle and Sebastian night, Friday 19th November 2004

Dr C Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 4 12:22:29 GMT 2004

** Offbeat **
Sheffield's Real Indie Night
presents...

a night of Belle and Sebastian

playing the usual Offbeat mix of classic indie, punk-pop, C86 and
new indiepop underground
plus loads of Belle and Sebastian tracks...

Friday 19th November, 2004
from 9pm to 1am
@ The Raynor Lounge, Sheffield University Students Union
Admission £3.00

Free Lollipops, plus a Belle and Sebastian picture quiz; win Belle
and Sebastian Rubics Cubes, (the Offbeat craft factory has been at
work again!), 'Wrapped up in Books' promo bookmarks and signed
posters.

For the playlist from our last Belle and Sebastian Special check
out
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/pl211103.htm

* VERY IMPORTANT - 1 *
We do not do advance tickets - it is first-come first-served on the
door on the night. Arrive early to avoid disappointment - the venue
has a small capacity and  we are expecting lots of people. So to
be sure of getting in, turn up before the doors open at 9pm!

* VERY IMPORTANT - 2 *
If you a non-student, also see
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/wherefra.htm
for directions and admission details, or email me.

For more info' on Offbeat such as other dates, past playlists,
reviews, etc, check out
http://www.offbeatsheffield.com/