Sinister: Butterfly Ball

Peter Miller pj-miller at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 4 20:04:23 GMT 2004

> Thanks to Peter for being an ace Belle And Sebastian fan

Thanks, Dave, it's nice to be appreciated.

 & giving us all the
> '12:34' tip-off. Sadly I am a bit up my bum with work right now and was a
> right tosspot last night & couldn't get it together to record it. Hey ho.
> guess I'll see it in a few years time on Blair's 'Fans Only' follow-up.

Dave, come on down! Don't let work drive you into your own personal bum Tora
Bora! I taped it! At least I think I did! After something about
bullfighting! You can borrow it, when I've filled the tape up with more good
stuff. Assuming it worked, of course.

> confirmed are: the first solo gig of one mr stevie jackson (belle &
> sebastian); the london debut of parisian crooner benjamin biolay; the
first
> show ever from new york city's wonderful mascott; swedish popstar jens
> lekman, and the amazing chickfactor house band pipas (more acts confirming
> soon) chickfactor 16 will be out by then too."

I think Benjamin Biolay is very good-looking. He played some kind of opening
party thing for the San Sebastian Film Festival. I think this is the same
person. I just mention that to boost ticket sales.

> Stevie J, Jens Lekman, Pipas & more (Are the rumours of a certain band
> composed of 2 very fragrant Sinisterines true?) Looks pretty good to me,
so
> I know where I'll be on those particular Friday & Saturday nights.

Up your bum, Dave?

'Touching the Void' is on now, unless you are FOREIGN.

Peter