Sinister: visit?

Nathan Reader - Wilson billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 7 04:38:18 GMT 2004

Hello all,

Hope you are well.
As you may or may not not I live in little ol'
Australia down here, but I think it's time to expand
my horizons and see the world! So I have decided to
give the UK and a few places in Europe a visit.
I get there on the 26th of this month (nov.), and am
there until Early January.
I am going over to visit a friend that is studying in
Leeds, but would love to catch up with a few
sinisterinies on my travels. So, I do not know where I
will be when exactly, but as many of you live that
way, please e-mail me any picnics, cool clubs, B&S
congregations or even a number if you live in England
somewhere, and hopefully we can catch up.

I am still a sinisteriny virgin, and have not yet met
another member of sinister, BLASPHOMY!! you cry.
Here's your chance to turn it all around.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

be well all.

Nathan Reader.