Sinister: it's winter in Paris

J Knutsson jk151 at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 14 14:46:46 GMT 2004

Hello sinister!

I hope that this email finds you well. What have you been up to? Lovely.

Having spent the past two years cocooned in the cosy warmth of the York
Sinister Massive, I now feel slightly adrift, living in Paris with only a
couple of B&S liking friends with whom I can make myself feel shamefully
uninformed when it comes to matters of indie importance. Or of any
importance really. Anyway, this is my roundabout way of asking if there are
Parisian sinisterites who could point me in the right direction of a decent
indie pub/club? I really miss dancing (although those who have seen my
attempts at dancing may feel that the world is a better place without it)
and could really do with somewhere to go boogie other than my living room.

Thanks, and sorry for being one of those people who never posts and then
when they do it’s completely lacking in content.

Love
Jen

PS – Hello to the YSM, wherever you may be these days.