Sinister: Lee Bowyer roasts the bride

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Nov 15 11:44:15 GMT 2004

Hey there kiddos!

The last time I posted was on the 15th Oct.. Maybe I like this posting on
the 15th thing.  Like a monthly magazine about everything not Belle and
Sebastian related.

So how are you people?  I'm really glad that you are all posting again.  A
couple of weekends back I went on actual ROLLER COASTERS!  In Blackpool.
That really big one (imaginatively called "the big one") was pretty fun.. It
drags you about 200 feet up before plunging you right down again!!  I said
"fuck" a few times.  It was way fun.

It's kind of strange that "The Rollercoaster Ride" the song is such a slow
and quiet song (there's even a bit where someone does a "shhhhhh!" sound)
when rollercoasters are FAST and LOUD, and I wonder what it'd be like to
listen to that song on an actual rollercoaster.

I'm going to try that next time - although I'll need to plan this well
because you're pretty well strapped down when you get on the rollercoaster,
and you'd need to conceal the walkman until the coaster is off the station
so the safety officers won't catch you.  It's just like a Grand Theft Auto
mission!

Maybe there should be a GTA3 styled game for being a Belle and Sebastian
fan.  You just walk around completing missions.

Mission 1: "Mix tape for Millie.."
"It's Millie's birthday tomorrow, you must go to record shops and find all
the records in order to make her a mix tape that she'd like."

So you go around looking for records.. But as you came out of one shop...

"Oh no!!  Big Bully Boy is walking towards your direction.. If he finds you
he's sure to steal your bag of records and give you a wedgie!  Find a
suitable place to hide"

And then you have to scamper and hide before he walks away.  And then go
home and make the mix tape for Millie to try and capture her heart.

It can work!  Instead of stealing cars, though, you ride buses, of course.
And you'll get silly sub-games like you're a girl who has to Skive off work
as much as possible during your job as a lane painter.. or something.

And now I must go and finish my mix tape.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.