Sinister: Almost like a missing person persons appeal

Neil Grayshon neil_grayshon at xxx.com
Mon Nov 15 13:30:56 GMT 2004

Just without the drama, and your face won't appear on
the side of a milk carton. This is really just a brief
message, a question really. No it's not even a
question, perhaps a polite request. If KIERAN DEVANY,
mostly of Birmingham, but more recently of Sheffield
still reads this could you please get in touch via
neil_grayshon at yahoo.com or on my mobile (0)7946 57 12
23. It'd be good to hear from you. And thanks to
everyone else for putting up with this. Presuming that
is you do and that I don't find hoards of you at me
with spud guns and flick knifes. Thanks N x